Welcome to the Crews Media Center!
The purpose of the Crews Middle School media program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information and to help create a foundation of lifelong learning and reading.
Monday - Friday: 8:15 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Morning Use of Media Center:
· Students may come early before school at 8:15. They must use the sign-in/sign-out sheet in the media center.
· Students: Make sure you visit study hall FIRST down in the cafeteria before coming to the media center with your pass!
· Students must have a purpose such as research or checking out a book in order to come.
Student Check Out Policies
· 6th grade students may check out two books and one magazine
-7th and 8th grade students may check out three books and one magazine
Books are due in two weeks
Magazines are due in one week
· Students with an overdue book may not check out another book until the overdue book is returned
· Students may place books on hold; when the book becomes available, their name will be shown on the Crews Info Moments slide show.
Lost Book: $20,
Lost or damaged magazine: $5